Sunday 3/15/20 12:00pm
The Oklahoma WONDERtorium is temporarily closing to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we have continuously asked ourselves how we can best serve our community, while keeping our visitors and staff healthy and safe. At this time, the best way to do this is to temporarily close the Museum and its programs as of 12 p.m. today, Sunday, March 15 through the end of March.
This is not an easy decision, as we acknowledge the need for a playful space for our community’s children to play. Our highest priority is the safety of our visitors and friends who participate in our programs and visit our spaces. We appreciate your understanding of this decision during a difficult and unprecedented time. We will be keeping our website and social media platforms up to date with any updates about our hours and programs and encourage you to visit the Oklahoma State Department of Health for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19.
If your event is during this time, we will be contacting you to talk about rescheduling options. Feel free to call us if you have any urgent questions – 405-533-3333.
Reminder: Ways to Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy from Colds and COVID-19:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth or nose with unwashed hands.
- The World Health Organization suggests maintaining at least 3 feet of space between yourself and an ill person, or someone who is coughing and sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the crook of your arm when sneezing or coughing (also known as the vampire cough). Dispose of tissue after use.
- Stay home and away from others if you or your family members are feeling ill.