Make an Impact!
You can also designate your donation for the Current General Museum Fund to support current operations, programs and outreach.
Read more about what donations to this fund accomplish below. Thank you for building and believing in us!
Your support is needed to keep Oklahoma WONDERtorium a thriving home for curiosity, creativity and the joy of lifelong learning. We have mulitiple ways you can give to the museum:
Donate Now to the General Museum Fund – a quick, easy and secure online donation. (You can use any major credit card.)
- Make a one-time donation
- Select your option for recurring monthly donations
- Make a pledge - Call (405) 533-3333 x104 to speak with our Executive Director
Please contact Gay Washington, our Executive Director, if you are interested in supporting the Oklahoma WONDERtorium as a:
- Corporate Sponsor – corporate sponsors make annual contributions
- Event Sponsor – We offer a number of after-hours events during the year that attract members and the general public.
- Exhibit Sponsor – naming rights are available for our exhibits providing name recognition all year round
- Monthly Programming Sponsor
- Supply Needs – We have a continual need for programming and craft supplies such as construction paper, tape, toilet paper rolls, and popsicle sticks. View the full list here.
Subscribe to our e-News to stay up to date with events, activities, and fundraising opportunities.
Testimonials from Our Donors
Every year on December 1st, the worldwide generosity movement named Giving Tuesday (#GivingTuesday) inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Below, we feature some of the WONDERtorium's genereous donors who have supported "the power of play" through their participation.
Do you believe in the power of play?
Support from our community allows thousands of children to visit Oklahoma WONDERtorium every year at no cost to children or their families. They are children with special needs; children living in foster families; children living in very low-income homes and children who are English Language Learners. In addition, hundreds of scholarships are granted each year, providing everyone with the opportunity to play.
Oklahoma WONDERtorium Ltd. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Learn more about our donors' support of "the power of play":